Search For More Games

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fish Wrangler


A fun game i play on the computer is fish wrangler.
I don't know what it is about character building games but I become addicted and love to play these games.
Fish wrangler is a facebook game where you can fish every fifteen minutes building on skills, poles, boats, and challenges, catching knew and fun different fish.

They all so have different things like daily/monthly tournaments, different Islands, quests, and special chum/bait.
So as I work on the computer I've all ways got fish wrangler on another tab were I can go to every fifteen minutes and hit fish now and see what I can catch.
If you like the challenge of building your character try this fun online game at fish wrangler. It is a facebook game so You will have to sign up for face book but face book does offer you a good verity of fun games so might as well sign up.

4 stars

No comments: